Freight charges will vary per order and product. They are dependent on delivery location and the size/weight of the goods. Our online system does not yet calculate nationwide freight costs for every size and combination of product. Therefore, when placing an order on-line, we will send you a final confirmation of goods to be supplied and freight costs.
Our carriers of choice are:
• Couriers Please offers local delivery at competitive rates. Regions services are primary Brisbane, Sunshire and Goldcoast. Please contact us or Couriers Please directly to ensure that your city/town is available before placing your orders.
• Star Track Express are used mainly for inter-state and bulky deliveries.
• Australia Post uses mostly express satchel deliveries for smaller packages and any delivery addresses which are RMB or PO Box numbers. There are strict size limitations on Australia Post orders. Please contact us directly or alternatively contact Australia Post to find dimension and weight availability.
These companies offer consignment tracking, reasonable handling of fragile goods and flexibility with regards to nationwide coverage to ensure our freight charges are competitive.
Further important information:
1. You may use you own designated Carrier – please ensure these details are very clear stated on your Purchase Order
2. Freight Insurance & Loss – Please be fully aware that under the laws of common carriage and per our terms and condition, we do not cannot accept liability for Courier, Cartage or Postage damages and losses.
3. Delivery addresses need to be clearly stated on every purchase order, and re-confirmed when placing Purchase Orders on-line. We do not accept or will be responsible for any verbal, email, sms instruction etc.
Returns & Refunds
All items purchased from ProStor Technology, are governed by our returns policy, made in conjunction with our Vendors. Certain Vendors have their own RA process and we are legally bound to follow such processes.
We cannot accept returns based on any of the following reasons: Customer change of mind, Miss-use, Accidental Breakage or any other reason not relating to product failure or the product not performing to its manufacturer’s explanations & specifications.
PLEASE NOTE – Software is not returnable. Please read our ‘Condition of Use’ in the INFORMATION section at the bottom of the home page.
Before any goods can be returned, an RMA number must be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so will result in goods not been accepted by ProStor. Our standard terms and conditions apply
Requests for further information may be obtained by completing "Contact Us" in the INFORMATION section at the bottom of the home page.